Scopus (Centre for Croatian Studies – University of Zagreb), a student philosophy journal, is now accepting paper submissions for its May issue. Scopus is looking for papers in any area of philosophy. Submitted papers are expected to meet the following requirements:
• We accept papers from both undergraduate and graduate students
• Papers must be original work of an author
• Papers can be on any philosophical topic
• Papers of any lenght will be considered
• All papers must be accompanied with an abatract
• Papers should follow the Harvard citation and referencing style
• Papers must be arranged for a blind review – author's personal information should be included in a separate attachment only.
• Submissions must be sent electronically in Microsoft Word to firstname.lastname@example.org
Book reviews are also welcome! For more information concerning book reviews, please
The deadline for submission is 10th of April, 2013.
Information about the final decision is expected in early May.
For further inquires, please contact email@example.com